Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dream of Other Times

It's really crazy to think that tomorrow will be March already. I feel like this year is flying.

A few posts back I complained heavily about reading, little did I know that once school would start, that's all I'd be doing. I wake up, I read. Throughout the whole day, I read. I go to the bathroom, I read. I'm sure you get the picture. As a matter of fact, I should be reading right now.

It's not all that bad though. Reading about Politics and History has been great- but I can't say the same about Physiological Psychology and Chemistry. But all in all, I feel like this semester will be a successful one. I think.

Because I've been reading so much, all I could think about lately is what I could be doing if I weren't reading. I could be taking a walk, watching a movie, bowling, riding a motorcycle (I don't even own one), surfing (I don't know how to surf), writing (this kinda counts as writing, right?), hanging out with friends? Okay, maybe if I weren't reading I still wouldn't be doing all these things, but it should be okay to dream. Dream of other times. Better times.

Back to reality now- A molecule is a group or two of atoms... zzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is MUCH appreciated! So please leave a line below. . .