Friday, February 12, 2010

Live A Little

Spent two days in bed sick, and today happens to be a holiday celebrated at work- getting lazy here.

Has someone ever told you to "live a little"? I'm not a 100% sure if someone has to me, but I do say it to myself... more often that you'd think.

When I was living in the South, my life was pretty boring- I so mean that. I worked during the day, then spent my nights reading / playing on the computer / playing video games. Kinda boring, huh? Well, I always felt like I've missed out on stuff. From the time I was 17 until I turned 20, I was like hibernating... letting my days pass me by without a second thought.

And now, I've traveled (locally, but still), been to places, ate things, read books, learned things... And I'm planning to do more catch up as I go.

Been planning a trip for while but it's never the right time to go? I got news for you, there will never be a right time. Just go do it. Live a little. And while you do that, I'll be camping 'til Sunday.

Happy Valentine's everybody!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is MUCH appreciated! So please leave a line below. . .