Friday, March 12, 2010

No Roommates

I've been quite the little housewife since I got home after work a little past 2pm (It's a bit after 3pm now...). Laundry, cleaning, more cleaning, cleaning... Whatever happened to not having to do anything at all? Yes, I know- I'll never stop wishing for that day to come.

My roommates have been out of town for about a week now (and hopefully for another week more) and I've gotten a chance to experience what living by myself would be like. And let me tell you something, having roommates sucks!

I love my roommates. They're seriously the best ones I've ever had since I moved to L.A. But it's a lot nicer to just come home and chill without having to worry about what your roommates are doing or thinking. I'll have my own place someday.

Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is MUCH appreciated! So please leave a line below. . .