Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Morning After

After watching the movie 500 Days of Summer, I realized that I was better off by not believing in Forever. And here I am today, with life reinforcing this thought.

During one of the greatest moments in my life, I thought a lot about the future, about what was gonna happen next. I made plans, daydreamed about things, envisioned my upcoming days. But after that great moment, nothing else happened. Well, I moved to L.A. because there was nothing else left for me from that moment.

Yesterday was such an amazing day. From beginning to end. Even the not so good parts of yesterday don't even look so horrible anymore. But today, the story is way different. From beginning to end.

I'm glad that yesterday, I enjoyed my moments, and not even once gave tomorrow (today) a second thought. It didn't matter. The only thing that matter is what I had right in front of me.

3 comments:

Your feedback is MUCH appreciated! So please leave a line below. . .